Stainless steel pipe fittings are a new type of pipe fittings with a wide range of uses. Generally speaking, the processing methods are as follows:1. Forging method: Use a swage forging machine to punch out the end or part of the pipe to reduce the outer diameter. Common swage forging machines include rotary, connecting rod, and roller types.
2. Roller method: Put the core in the stainless steel tube, and use the roller to push on the outside to process the round edge.
3. Punching method: Use a tapered core on the punch to expand the pipe end to the desired size and shape.
4. Bending forming method: There are three commonly used methods, one method is called stretching method, the other method is called stamping method, and the third method is roller method. There are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjusting roller, adjustment With a fixed roll distance, the finished pipe will be bent.
5. Rolling method: Generally, the mandrel is not used, and it is suitable for the inner round edge of the thick-walled tube.
6. Bulging method: one is to place rubber in the tube and compress it with a punch above to make the tube protrude into shape; the other method is hydraulic bulging, filling the middle of the tube with liquid, and the pressure of the liquid to bulge the tube into the desired shape. Shape, most of the production of corrugated pipes uses this method